Fantasea Line - BigEye Wide Angle Lens - PF7000 / FP71000
'A great way to be seen above and below the water'
The BigEye Lens FP7000 is a patented wide angle lens for the FP7000 and FP7100 Housing (for Nikon Coolpix P7000 and P7100), which fits over the housing port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive.
Perfect for shooting seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
- Specially designed for the FP7000 and FP7100 Housing (for Nikon Coolpix P7000 and P7100).
- The following color correction inserts can be installed inside a dedicated slot of the BigEye Lens in order to restore the colors absorbed by water in underwater images and videos:
- RedEye Insert included with the RedEye Filter FP7000 (Cat. No. 5211)
- PinkEye Insert included with the PinkEye Filter FP7000 (Cat. No. 5212)
Fantasea BigEye Lenses make use of a new patented lens technology, which allows for high quality underwater wide angle images free of distortions.
The new technology uses air instead of glass as an optical element and enables recovering 100% of the camera lens optical properties underwater. The air pocket inside the lens enhances the angle of light refraction, thereby restoring the original angle of coverage of the camera lens (see figures below).
This patented technology was specially designed for underwater photography and therefore the lens should only be used when the system is submerged in water.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Field of view recovery (magnification): 127% (0.57x)
- Lens material: Optical glass, hard coated plastic and anodized aluminum
- Weight: 498g
- Dimensions: 157x77mm
- Dedicated slot for color correction filters
- Box includes: Neoprene lens cover, secure line, warranty and instruction manual